S.A.F.E. staff were selected to provide comprehensive safety engineering and risk management services for significant events such as World Youth Days 2002 and the SARS benefit concert in Toronto, featuring the Rolling Stones. Over 800,000 people were in attendance for the Papal mass. Services provided included: site planning and design, third party engineering review of temporary structures, water supply management, and safety engineering. Our work at these epic events is complemented by many other unique events such as the Canadian National Exhibition, Boots and Hearts Music Festival and the Honda Indy Toronto.
We have unequaled experience in the field of Safety Engineering and are fully versed in all applicable codes, regulations and standards. Our valuable services are utilized by owners and operators as follows:
• Third-party design review of amusement rides, devices and water slides for certification by the Authority Having Jurisdiction
• Third-party inspection and auditing of amusement rides and water slides (to ASTM F24 standards)
• Amusement ride and water slide commissioning/testing
• Ride safety analysis and risk assessment
• Ride construction health and safety management
We also have expertise in the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations including Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews (PSR or PSHSR) requirements, industrial storage rack reviews, health and safety engineering assessments for safeguarding of industrial machinery.